Tuesday 12 October 2010

Matt Damon's Pregmancy and other stuff

A headline in the world of entertainment caught my eye this morning: Actor Matt Damon is expecting a girl!

WOW! How about that then? Congratulations on being a pregman Matt, I hope the morning sickness isn't too bad. I bet his wife's relieved, it'll save her doing all the agonising squatting and pushing this time round. What's the bet he'll change his view on contraception once he's given birth. LOL. The headline would have made more sense if it had read: Matt Damon and wife are expecting a girl, or Matt Damon's wife is expecting a girl. Perhaps I'm just being picky. :)

With Halloween fast approaching I thought it was time to talk about Christmas. Yes, it's that time of year again folks - the plugging season. Several of my print books are currently discounted on Lulu.com so now is the time to pick up some bargains. My anthology, Bittersweet Seasons, would make a great stocking filler or just a seasonal treat to read. It contains two lovely Christmas stories, 'Completing the Puzzle' and 'The Holly Bears A Prickle.' Out of Tune is also a good choice for those who enjoy festive fic as it is set around two consecutive Christmases. Both currently have 20% discount and they weren't even that expensive to start with! You can read excerpts and find more info on my website: http://www.fabianblackromance.com/

No comments: